Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tomorrow...

...it all ends. For now anyway.

Tomorrow has been predicted as the final day of the February session, which means I get my life and my body back. I'm ready to get at it, and though I know school will be busier next term, I think it will be nice to focus primarily on school and exercise during my days.

Sometimes I wish Dan and I could run together better, but we both end up frustrated since he runs so much quicker than me. I think maybe the alternative option is for us to get up and GO at the same time in the morning, even if we're not going together. I also need to sign up for some races so I have some hard deadlines for myself. Eugene is not likely at this point, but maybe some other mid-Spring/early-summer half marathon? We'll see what happens when I get back on the horse.

Get ready horse - here I come!

1 comment: